Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Underworld - Second Toughest Area B-sides

Sometimes music really is art. To me that's very much the case with Underworld (MK2)'s second album Second Toughest In The Infants from 1996. The record (I own the 2LP) comes with a remarkable cover whilst the music is very aesthetically beautifull too. I played the CD (on my discman...) over and over while biking to work which made my trip less long and much more pleasant. I enjoyed the music so much that I bought most of the singles and EP's that came out. That was great 'cause there were some great remixes on them, but also incredible new songs. So here's the whole sha-bam! Part 1 & Part 2.
1. Banstyle (Alex Reece Mix)
2. Oich Oich
3. Puppies
4. Cherry Pie
5. Mosiac
6. Deep Arch
7. Rez
8. Air Towel Jam
9. Oich Oich Jam
10. Born Slippy .Nuxx (Nuxx Mix)
11. Pearl's Girl (Carp Dreams...Koi)
12. Born Slippy .NUXX (Deep Pan)
13. Pearl's Girl (14996 Version)
14. Born Slippy .NUXX (Darren Price Remix)
15. Born Slippy .NUXX (Darren Price Remix 2)
16. Pearl's Girl (Tin There)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home