Saturday, May 14, 2011

Josh T. Pearson - Bonus tracks

Pearson, singer for Lift To Experience (who released only one album, the remarkable Jerusalem Crossroads) stayed under the radar for almost ten years, before returning with his solo album Last Of The Country Gentlemen. Being hailed as an instant classic by Mojo magazine, this album creates some discussion. Some people call it boring and self-glorificationous, others love it. I think I love it but I have to spend some more time with it. On different releases, like on the Record Store Day 12" that I luckily enough got, other version of the songs on the album appeared. On the vinyl release that I bought there's the bonus track Last Of The Country Gentlemen and on a compilation from record label Mute another new song could be found. I compiled all this tracks and that's what you can get here, enjoy!
1. Sweetheart I Ain't Your Christ (Piano Version)
2. Woman, When I've raised Hell (Electric Version)
3. Last Of The Country Gentlemen
4. Singer In The Crowd
5. Country Dumb (Piano Version)
6. Sweetheart I Ain't Your Christ (Electric Version)
7. Sorry With A Song (Alternative Version)
8. Woman, When I've Raised Hell (Electric Instrumental Version)
9. Sweetheart I Ain't Your Christ (Electric Instrumental Version)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for these

June 5, 2011 at 7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thx! was searching for these tracks after seeing him in de duif this year

August 6, 2011 at 7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you oh so much! Been missing the electrical versions and searching like hell. Big up!

March 30, 2012 at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home