Thursday, April 14, 2011

Arcade Fire - Smell That B-Sides

For a band that's been around for more than seven years now, the amount of B-sides is rather poor. And the quality of the songs is all right, but not unusually good, like good B-side bands like Smashing Pumpkins (for example). I love The Suburbs album and, listening to the record today, I thought it'd be a nice idea to collect all the B-sides of all the singles of all three albums. I found a lot of demo's on the net, live versions, DVD-rip (Mirroir Noir) and a christmas album, but only six proper B-sides (6!). Well, without further ado, I present to you the complete collected B-side history of Arcade Fire!
1. Poupee de Cire, Poupee de Son (Serge Gainsbourg cover)
2. Broken Window
3. Aquarela do Brasil
4. Cold Wind
5. Surf City Eastern Block
6. My Buddy (Alvino Rey Orchestra)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this

March 12, 2012 at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home